Forum voor samenwerking op vlak van samen aankopen en inrichten appartementen
How to Watch iTunes Movies on Samsung Smart TV

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // materiaal gezocht / je recherche des matériaux
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2015 02:23:30    Onderwerp: How to Watch iTunes Movies on Samsung Smart TV Reageren met citaat
How to Watch iTunes Movies on Samsung Smart TV

This article simply introduced Samsung Smart TV and several methods to watch iTunes purchased and rental movies on Samsung Smart TV.

Q: "I received a nice Samsung Smart TV as a Mother's day gift and I have a couple unwatched movies I purchased on iTunes that I'd like to be able to watch on my TV as I do with the HBO Go, NetFlix, Amazon apps on my Samsung TV, etc. Is there an app I can download to watch iTunes purchases just as I watch Netflix et al?how can I watch itunes purchases on my Samsung Smart TV? " - Now, we will introduce several useful methods to help you sync your iTunes movies to Samsung Smart TV by using USB drive.

Samsung TV's connect Share feature enables the TV set to play movies from an attached USB stick or external hard drive. But don't be upset that you can not watch iTunes movies TV shows on it. Purchased or Rented iTunes movies are DRM protected so that you can not play them on non-Apple devices. The only way to unlock iTunes movies is removing DRM protection. The popular DRM removal Note Pavtube ChewTune as the Top DRM Removal Tool is the fastest and best iTunes DRM Removal you can find.

Hot Search: ISO to TV | Blu-ray to TV | Online videos to TV | DVD to TV | iTunes to Facebook

With it you can remove DRM protection and convert iTunes movies and Episodes losslessly to USB drive supported normal MP4 format in 6X fast speed. For Mac users, you can turn to Pavtube ChewTune for Mac.

(Click here for Mac OS X 10.5)

Step by Step: How to Enjoy iTunes Movies/Episodes on Samsung Smart TV via USB drive?

Step 1. Download and install Pavtube ChewTune. There would be a command window pop up during the installation, please do not shut down it and let it running until the installation completed.

Step 2. Add iTunes Movies/Episodes and choose target format. Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.

Let's click the drop-down-list besides "Format" and choose "Same as the source video".

Step 3. Customize target video specs. (Optional)

Click "Settings" as above to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate. Change them at your own needs.

Step 4. Start (batch) conversion.

Now click the big red "Convert" icon to start converting DRM videos; this converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video (let's keep it running). The player windows cannot be removed or closed. After conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video. you can move the converted videos files to your USB drive or via DLNA.

After all steps, you can get the best way to Play iTunes Movies/Episodes with USB drive for enjoying on Samsung Smart TV. Read other methods to watch iTunes movie on TV here.

Tip: If you get some MKV, FLV, M4V, WMV, MOV, AVI, Tivo, XAVC, M2TS, H.265 etc. videos, and have trouble to play them on your Samsung Smart TV or other devices, you're in the right place. Similarly, we need to solve the problem is still compatible format. You can get Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to transcode SD/HD Video files to Samsung Smart TV friendly MP4 format with the fastest speed and best video/audio parameter settings.

Big News is that Pavtube Studio are finally releasing its 2015 Mother's Day Special Deals in which Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate/iMedia Converter for Mac will all be available with 20% OFF (Expire by 14th May, 2015). Never miss!

Extended Reading:

Source: http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2015/05/watch-itunes-movie-on-smart-tv.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // materiaal gezocht / je recherche des matériaux Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: