Forum voor samenwerking op vlak van samen aankopen en inrichten appartementen
Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF don't work in Premiere Pro CC

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // andere vragen / autres questions
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Andyeric

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-06-2015 07:54:40    Onderwerp: Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF don't work in Premiere Pro CC Reageren met citaat
Get Premiere Pro CC working wirh MXF from Panasonic AJ-PX800

Overview: Get a error message while importing Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF files to Premiere Pro CC? Don't worry! This topic covers why Premiere Pro CC can't import MXF files and explains how to resolve this problem by transcoding MXF to Premiere Pro CC native format.

Source: Work Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF with Premiere Pro CC on Mac

'I'm intending to import one of my clients' MXF footage from Panasonic AJ-PX800 camcorder into PP CC. Every time I try it read the various audio files fine, but refused to import the video stream, and gave me a 'generic error' Did I miss any necessary measures or why did this happen? Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.'

In fact, not only for Premiere Pro CC, but also for Sony Vegas or FCP X, etc. Cause from a professional point of view, the recorder section offers AVC-ULTRA codec recording capability, two slots and a variety of recording modes. The image quality and bit rate can be selected to match the application. Due to the limited video codec, that's the causes why we are usually failed in importing MXF files to Premiere Pro CC.

To transfer Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF recordings into Premiere Pro CC, is that just like how to convert MXF to MPEG-2 MPG, which we all know the best one for Premiere Pro CC. Fortunately, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is such a nice assistant for us to make Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF recordings accepted by Premiere Pro CC. For Windows version? How do you think of that?

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pavtube-mxf-converter/id502807634?mt=12
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QID8K28
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177789.html

Several main steps to help you convert Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF to MPEG-2 MPG for editing in Premiere Pro CC:

Step 1.From the official website, you can download and install the program nicely. Two items there we can choose to load our original videos in, 'Add video' to load your Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF footage when the main interface pops up there

Step 2. Just come to the output list, to smoothly import your files to Premiere Pro CC, we here suggest you to drop down the list and choose the 'Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas'>>'MPEG-2 MPG' as the best one.

Step 3. Optional function: To own the output result with perfect effect, I suggest you to get into the 'Settings' interface to adjust your videos before starting your conversion, okay? Select the video codec you want, set the 'video size, bitrates, frame rate, or even the audio channel with your own style.

With all the preparation work done? Just back to the main interface, could you see the big red icon 'Convert' there? Click it and you can start your work well! I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this program. Then transfer your output videos into Premiere Pro CC for editing your original Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF files nicely.

Good News! Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals!

You may also like:
Free or Paid MXF Converter for Working with C300 MXF Files on Mac OS X
Convert Panasonic HPX250 P2 MXF files for playback on TV
Edit Sony PMW-150 MXF in FCP 7 and Broadcast on BBC
Audio Issues When Editing Sony PMW 150 MXF in FCP
Good Tips on Making Sony Vegas Handle Raw MXF Files with Multi-track
Import Sony PXW-X70 Video Files into FCPX or iMovie
Top 4 Best MXF Converter for Mac Review 2015
Ingest Panasonic PX270 AVC-LongG MXF to After Effects CC/CS6
Convert MXF files to MKV/VOB/AVI/MOV/MP4/MPEG/WMV/FLV on Windows/Mac
Make MXF Smoothly Edited in Corel VideoStudio Pro X7
Import Avid MXF to Final Cut Pro without rendering
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // andere vragen / autres questions Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: