Forum voor samenwerking op vlak van samen aankopen en inrichten appartementen
Transfer and Play Movie DVD on Chromebook offline

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // materiaal gezocht / je recherche des matériaux
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-05-2015 08:54:35    Onderwerp: Transfer and Play Movie DVD on Chromebook offline Reageren met citaat
Transfer and Play Movie DVD on Chromebook offline

This article teaches you how to transfer DVD movie files to Chromebook by converting DVD to Chromebook most compatible format for playing offline.

Question: How do I watch DVDs on my Chromebook ? The DVDs I need to rip are the Calculus 3 Advanced tutor from learning by example. I need to rip them to SD cards so I can watch them on my Chromebook. Is this steps right? And which DVD ripper is easy-to-use? Please also show me how, many thanks!!!

Answer: While it is possible to connect an external USB DVD drive to a Chromebook, you can not currently watch DVD movies with Chrome OS. Unlike simple movie file formats that you might find online, playback of DVD Video requires special decoding software and codecs to work. Google has not licensed this software and included it with Chrome OS, although, it should be possible for third party companies to write DVD video player software for Chromebooks and Chromeboxes. Considering that no Chrome OS devices ship with DVD hardware, it is unlikely that Google will license DVD Video software and include it in Chrome OS.

Source: https://www.starryhope.com/chromebooks/faq/chromebook-dvd-video/

Chromebook laptop is a new type of online computing thin client based on Google Chrome OS, only workable after being connected to the Internet. Since Chromebook owns relatively smaller hard drive capacity, with no CD/DVD drives, you can not directly play DVD on Chromebook. But there is an easy way to watch movie DVD on it. Just follow the guide below.

Learn Guides on >> Can't View Video on Chromebook | Play Blu-ray on Chromebook | Top DVD Ripping Software review...

How to Rip DVD to Chromebook Formats and then Play DVD on Chromebook?

* Chromebook Supported Meida File Types: .3gp, .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .m4a, .mp3, .mkv, .ogv, .ogm, .ogg, .oga, .webm, .wav

* Chromebook Supported Codecs: .ogv(Theora), .webm(vp8), .mp4(H264, MPEG), .mov(H264, MPEG), .avi(MPEG4/MP3, DIVX/MP3, XVID/MP3), .3gp(H264/AAC, MPEG4/AMR-NB)

* Preparation Tools: Movie DVD Disc | Pavtube DVDAid | USB Flash disk (or SD card)

Pavtube DVDAid (Read Review) takes everything from the DVD including the chapters, extras, and subtitles. I've had success using the program to convert DVD discs to a format playable by Chromebook, I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. [100% safe and clean]. For Mac users, Pavtube DVDAid for Mac is a helpful app to encode videos for further usage.

Step 1. Load DVD movie

Run the best DVD to Chromebook Converter, click "File" > "Load from disc" to import DVD. Or choose "Load from folder" "Load IFO/ISO" to import DVD folder, DVD ISO or IFO.

Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you DVD movies from the "Subtitles" option. Thus, you can watch DVD movie on Chromebook or other devices with Subtitle.

Step 2. Choose the output format

Click "Format" bar and set "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" from "HD Video" as the output video format, and, if you like to tweak a little, in the settings, you are allowed to change the frame rate, resolution, bitrate and other specifications of the videos, if the tech terms look taunting to you, proceed to the next step.

Step 3. Get down to DVD conversion for Chromebook

Click "Browse" to determine the destination file you want to save the converted DVD movie. And then hit the "Convert" button to realize DVD to Chromebook conversion. After that, hit "open output folder" to find the generated movie and transfer it to your USB stick.

Step 4. How to play ripped video on Chromebook

First plug the USB stick to your Chromebook. By default, Chromebook uses the built-in media player to play audio and video files. Generally speaking, it will take you half an hour to rip a common movie DVD to MP4 formats.

After successful ripping, you can transfer the ripped movie video to Chromebook with USB flash disk and then play watch DVD movie on Chromebook at leisure time. Just simply double-click the target video file in Files app and now you can enjoy DVD on Chromebook offline!

If you want to get a top DRM-removal tool from Pavtube, just get this money saving boundles: DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1

Further Reading:

Source: http://bd-dvd-copying-ripping.blogspot.com/2015/05/can-chromebook-play-dvds.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Brutopia binnenhuisinrichting - aménagement intérieur // materiaal gezocht / je recherche des matériaux Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: